VA Refinancing in Redding, CA
Have a VA loan on a property in Redding? Reducing your interest rates is easy.
Call me, and we’ll figure out your options together.
The VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) is a government loan available to anyone in Redding, California who currently has a VA loan on their property. Home Owners that qualify can reduce their interest rate with little to no closing costs and without having to get an appraisal.
As refinancing goes, this is one of the quickest, easiest, and best options to take if you qualify for it. We strongly recommend checking to see if you can make use of this program.
Benefits of the VA Streamline Refinance
- Appraisal waivers are available.
- You don’t have to deal with closing cost options.
- No lender fees.
- Fast in-home closing is available.
- This refinancing allows you to defer 1 month in payment.
- You may also be able to collect up to $6,000 for Energy Efficient Home Improvements.
Requirements of the VA Streamline Refinance
- To qualify for a VA Streamline Refinance, no more than 1 mortgage payments late in the last 12 months.
- You must be current on your mortgage payments.
- You must have a credit score higher than 640.
- You must show that you currently use or once used the home as a primary residence.
Financing Up To $6,000 of Energy-Efficient Home Improvments
If the Streamline VA Refinance wasn’t generous enough, veterans can finance up to $6000 of Energy-Efficient Home Improvements. The home improvement needs to be finished within 90 days after funding of the VA Loan Refinance.