All Your Northern California Home Needs in One Place
Refinancing – First-time Buyers – FHA – USDA – Investment and VA Loans
PRE-QUALIFY IN A FEW EASY STEPS
WHICH LOAN IS BEST FOR YOU?
NOT SURE? GIVE US A CALL FOR HELP AT (530) 999-9000
- Allows for 100% financing on homes in eligible areas determined by the USDA Rural Development.
- More favorable income and credit qualifications may apply.
- There are some income limitations that must be met for USDA loans.
First-Time Buyer Home Loan
Interest rates are fixed for a time-frame of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.
Principal and Interest payment for this home loan is set for the entire term and will never change. Also, your interest rate will never change.
An FHA loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Buyers pay for mortgage insurance to protect the lender in the case of a default. This means you can get your home at lower interest rates with fewer qualifications.
- Purchase your home with as little as 3.5% down.
- Seller can contribute up to 6% of sales price to help with closing costs.
- Choose from a fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage.
A VA (Veteran’s Administration) loan can be an incredible option, if you’re qualified for it. They are available to eligible current or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their surviving spouses.
- Up to 100% financing available.
- Very competitive low fixed or adjustable rates.
- More favorable income, debt, and credit qualifications than other home loans.
- No mortgage insurance (MI).
LEARN MORE WITH HOME LOAN NEWS ARTICLES AND EDUCATION
Over 50,000 veterans with disabilities could be owed up to $190 million in refunds from the Department of Veterans Affairs, an investigation has found. The refunds are for VA home loan fees that veterans no longer owe or were wrongly charged for. According to an...
According to the Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends report, more than half of all home buyers -- 59% to be exact -- chose conventional mortgages when they needed home loans. Many of those homeowners will refinance their conventional loans at some point, as...
If you’re wondering why California home prices fluctuate, there are a number of factors to consider. You may hear that there is a buyer’s market and a seller’s market. When home prices are lower, it is a buyers market; when they are higher, it is a seller’s market.
Home Loans Redding, CA
Contact Mortgage Matt at Megastar Financial Redding to get started with your home loan!
My name is Matthew Brown and I’m the branch manager of Megastar Financial Redding. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable, conscientious loan officer to help you find the best home loans in the Redding area, or to help you refinance a loan or mortgage, contact me using the form below.