USDA Loans in Redding, CA
USDA loans are a great option in Shasta County. If you’re interested in securing one, then we can help!
Contact Megastar Financial and we’ll figure this out together.
Megastar Financial is one of the best lenders for USDA loans in Redding, CA
Benefits of a USDA Loan
- Fixed rates for 30 years.
- Very low interest rates.
- No down payment required.
- Seller can pay up to 6% for closing costs.
- Very low mortgage insurance compared to FHA or conventional loans.
- Streamlined refinancing is available to USDA home owners.
Drawbacks of a USDA Loan
- You must pay a mortgage insurance payment
- You must also pay a small upfront guarantee fee on USDA loans, rolled into the cost
- Strict limitations on income
- Typically takes a few weeks longer to be approved than other loans
- USDA loans are only available in certain areas (though Shasta County is one of those areas)!
According to the prestigious Scotsman Guide’s ranking, Megastar Financial is the top lender in all of California. As such, we’re an expert with loans, and especially USDA loans.
The USDA loan is offered by the United States Department of Agriculture to make it easier for borrowers to find houses in rural (and some suburban) areas. It is a wonderful option for anyone looking to purchase outside the city limits in Shasta County. If you function better surrounded by trees than by concrete, this may be the right loan option for you.
- Each county has their own Income Eligibility Requirements.
- Check for Your Specific County’s Income Eligibility here.
- If you are unsure about your current income please give us a call at 530-999-9000.
Property Eligibility Map
- Only certain areas are eligible for USDA.
- Currently anywhere outside the city limits of Redding, CA will qualify for USDA.
- Some parts of Redding, CA are still eligible for USDA financing.
- Give us a call 530-999-9000 for a USDA property eligibility map for a more specific property address.
Megastar Financial is a trusted provider of USDA Loans in Redding, CA. If you are seeking a loan stop by our office and let our experts help you find the loan that best suits your needs. Rather talk to someone on the phone? Give us a call at 530-999-9000.