Investment Loans in Redding, CA
If you have 20% to put down, a conventional loan may be the best option for you.
Call me, and we’ll figure out your options together.
We offer a great selection of investment loans options
A Few of the Benefits
If you’re looking to invest in real estate, good options are available for financing. Megastar Financial is a very good choice for investment loans in Redding, CA, as we know the market locally and are willing to help customers invest.
- Up to 80% Loan-to-Value ratio (LTV) for a single-income family.
- Purchase 2-4 Units up to 75% Loan-to-Value. You may purchase two to four units at up to 75% LVT.
- Fixed, adjustable-rate, or interest-only options available.
- We’re prepared to close within 30 days.
- Renting out investment properties can help cover the cost of mortgage payments.
- You may benefit if the property increases in value
- Interest in home investment loans is tax deductible.
- Property investment is not necessarily as volatile as other forms of investment.
Why Invest in Real Estate
- Stable long-term returns: Homes are an extremely reliable long-term source of money.
- Strategic Investment: You can buy a home, repair it, and sell it for a profit.
Keep in mind that without a history of successful real estate investment, it may be difficult to secure a great investment loan. There are a few other difficulties with investment loans in Redding, CA to be aware of:
- Investors will be vulnerable to changes in the property market.
- Entry and exit costs associated with real estate investment are fairly high.
Buying a Rental? Here Are Some Do’s & Don’ts
How to Calculate Your Return on a Rental Property
- Add up the down payment + closing costs + repairs needed = Investment.
- Subtract the total monthly amount you will be paying (PITI) from the gross amount of rent = Monthly Cash Flow. (“PITI” sounds like “pity” and stands for monthly principal, interest, taxes, and insurance).
- Add up any monthly expenses including property management fees, monthly repairs, etc., and subtract this from the Monthly Cash Flow = Net Cash Flow.
- Multiply the Net Cash Flow by 12. This is the Yearly Profit from the Rental.
- Divide the Yearly Profit into the total Investment that you calculated in #1.
So, if your ready to get started with an investment loan in Redding, CA give our office a call. Our experts are ready and waiting to use their extensive knowledge of the local market to help you invest. Let us prove to you why Megastar Financial is the provider of investment loans Redding, CA investors trust.