All Your Northern California Home Loan Needs in One Place
Refinancing – First-time Buyers – FHA – USDA – Investment and VA Loans
PRE-QUALIFY IN A FEW EASY STEPS
WHICH LOAN IS BEST FOR YOU?
NOT SURE? GIVE US A CALL FOR HELP AT (530) 999-9000
- Allows for 100% financing on homes in eligible areas determined by the USDA Rural Development.
- More favorable income and credit qualifications may apply.
- There are some income limitations that must be met for USDA loans.
First-Time Buyer Home Loan
Interest rates are fixed for a time-frame of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.
Principal and Interest payment for this home loan is set for the entire term and will never change. Also, your interest rate will never change.
An FHA loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Buyers pay for mortgage insurance to protect the lender in the case of a default. This means you can get your home at lower interest rates with fewer qualifications.
- Purchase your home with as little as 3.5% down.
- Seller can contribute up to 6% of sales price to help with closing costs.
- Choose from a fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage.
A VA (Veteran’s Administration) loan can be an incredible option, if you’re qualified for it. They are available to eligible current or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their surviving spouses.
- Up to 100% financing available.
- Very competitive low fixed or adjustable rates.
- More favorable income, debt, and credit qualifications than other home loans.
- No mortgage insurance (MI).
LEARN MORE WITH HOME LOAN NEWS ARTICLES AND EDUCATION
If you or your spouse has served in the military you’ll benefit a lot from this article as we go on to discuss the big changes to VA Loans this 2020. In a nutshell, we’re looking at higher borrowing power and increased fees for active members of the service and...
A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is designed for low to moderate-income homebuyers and ideal for them due to the low minimum down payment and more lenient credit scores when compared to conventional loans. This is a popular option among first-time...
If you’re like most Americans, COVID-19 has changed your life in some way. You may be working from home, or have lost some of your income. You might be an essential worker, under more stress at work than ever before. If you have any children, they may be going to...
Home Loans Redding, CA
Contact Mortgage Matt at Megastar Financial Redding to get started with your home loan!
My name is Matthew Brown and I’m the branch manager of Megastar Financial Redding. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable, conscientious loan officer to help you find the best home loans in the Redding area, or to help you refinance a loan or mortgage, contact me using the form below.
Do you want to buy a home? Who do you call first?
In this video Mortgage Matt talks about who you should talk to first and why.